Alice helps clients to onboard new users online, putting and end to identity fraud while maximizing conversion rate. Alice offers a frictionless two-step identity verification solution.
Alice has the mission to make our digital world more secure through identity validation, in order to achieve it we develop strong Face Recognition, Passive Liveness Detection and Document Validation technology based on Deep-Learning.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Alice Biometrics is looking for an experienced Account Executive to help us boost our relationships with our customers. You will own the relationship with the customer from prospecting to customer success with strategic accounts and partners.
- Drive our growth in the enterprise sector, develop our business, and take responsibility for customer acquisition and business expansion
- Define a go-to-market strategy for enterprise accounts and implement a sales planning that enable accurate sales forecasting.
- Manage various prospecting channels to target and gain the interest of potential B2B & B2C targeted top tier accounts
- Take part in trade shows and conferences for lead generation and enterprise sales
- Implement acquisition processes from the first point of contact to planning and carrying out enterprise customer pitches, defining offers and contract negotiations
- Be the main person of contact and own the relationship with the customers and partners.
- Become an expert about identity verification business and Alice services.
- Demonstrate the ability to create and manage conversations at all business and technical levels of a client's organization from their CEO to a technical developer.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders like solution partners, enabling services, core development, sales, and marketing
- Be on top of it all and keep abreast of industry news, technologies, trends, and opportunities, piloting and implementing emerging technologies for e-commerce
- Regularly and transparently, report activities, progress and successes to have an aligned team.
- You are a real hunter and have a minimum of 3 years experience (Account Executive) OR a minimum of 6 years (Sales Executive) with B2B and/or B2C enterprise stakeholders and decision-makers
- Your professional ambitions match our growth ambitions of hitting 300% y-o-y and a very agile and fast-paced environment
- The proven success record of closing large enterprise clients within a SaaS environment following a consultative selling approach
- Your exceptional communication and social skills are on point, even in front of large enterprise customers
- Strong analytical background to analyze and interpret sales data and trends from a variety of sources
- You have a strong sales skill set, deep technical knowledge, and a proven track record in developing and executing successful sales plans and stakeholder mappings
- You have a well-developed ability to independently create and effectively deliver presentations, C-Level pitches onsite, develop forecasts and sales stories
- In all this, you are a real collaborative team player and agree with us that teamwork means working together towards a common vision professionally, with passion and fun
- You call yourself a networker, know that traveling and Sales go hand in hand, and enjoy being on stage or on fairs
- Fluency in Spanish and English
WHAT WE OFFER IN RETURN
- Full-time position.
- Flexible working hours in a remote-first company. However we do have the possibility to attend co-workings in various locations.
- Competitive salary based on fixed and variable bonus for individual sales performance and company performance.
- Learning days. You can learn during working hours.
- Training budget for personal and team formation.
- 23 days of vacation per year plus free day your birthday.
- Private medical and dental health insurance