About the job
We are looking for someone with a high capacity for teamwork and experience to help us take a step forward in the frontend development.
This role would require you to do the following on a daily basis:
- Solve challenges of our digital onboarding product integrated into Alice's cross-functional team.
- Deliver high-quality solutions, make our web-based digital onboarding differential (UX and Video Processing in browser) and create outstanding dashboards and metric visualization tools.
- If you enjoy the whole stack you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with the Backend team developing software using modern engineering approaches (TDD, DDD, clean code, clean architecture, etc).
The ideal person for this role:
- You're able to own large complex problems and deliver solutions. You challenge yourself and others to build and design better.
- 3+ years of experience as a Frontend software developer.
- Demonstrable experience working with Vue.js
- You have experience and feel confortable working with design systems and shared UI component libraries.
- You prefer strong working relationships and thrive on collaboration with your teammates, and stakeholders.
- It will be valued:
- Commercial experience implementing applications with ReactJS or Angular.
- Appreciation for a test-driven, code-review culture
- Experience with REST Services, CSS preprocessors, Python and Git
- Experience in developing mobile apps.
- Bachelor or Master's degree, preferably in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
What we offer in return
- Learning days. You can learn during working hours.
- We encourage the dissemination of knowledge both through internal meetings and by sharing our experiences with the community. Feel free to propose talks, open spaces, workshops...
- Training budget for personal and team formation.
- Free day your birthday.
- Flexible working hours in a remote-first company. However we do have the possibility to attend co-workings in various locations.
- Competitive base salary. Additional year end bonus can be offered based on individual performance and company performance.
Alice is a biometric identity verification solution that allows the online onboarding of new clients, reducing identity fraud and maximizing conversion rate. Alice offers a frictionless user’s identity verification in a two-step process: user takes a selfie and captures his ID card, Alce does the rest.
Alice Biometrics, as a spin-off from the R&D Technology Center Gradiant, was born with the mission of developing the best-in-class onboarding identity verification solution that uses Deep-Learning based Face Recognition and Passive Liveness Detection technology.
We use a lot of exciting technology. This is our technology stack:
- Python for our service back-end code.
- RabbitMQ and ELK stack for events queue management, observability and visual representation.
- Domain Driven Design as main principle to domain modeling and keep focus on the product.
- Test Driven Development to encourage the Outside-In design and improve the quality of our code.
- Github for repositories management.
- Github Actions for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
- Notion for project management and documentation.
- Kubernetes, Docker and Helm to orchestrate our services, KEDA, Prometheus, Grafana, APM.
- Google AI Cloud and Kong for underlying infrastructure.
Know more about our culture and challenge, please visit our web: https://alicebiometrics.com/jobs