About the job
- Develop, execute and monitor the company's revenue strategy across different channels (outbound, inbound, partnerships, marketplaces,...), from start to finish.
- Drive revenue growth, customer expansion and retention by refining and expanding go-to-market strategy, sales function and account management.
- Lead commercial team to drive higher close rates, increased average deal value, and account growth, while improving forecasting accuracy.
- Propel sales leadership to develop and implement revenue driving strategies, which create long-term customer and business value.
- Inspire commercial team leadership to define and deliver on the customer value proposition, while growing revenue.
- Collaborate with the finance, product, and marketing teams on messaging, pricing strategies, and business models for achieving revenue goals.
- Work in partnership with marketing leadership to create and execute winning marketing strategies to drive commercial growth.
- Initiate new forms of communication and idea exchange across the organization by leading to a revenue forum and continuously monitoring outcomes.
- 2+ years experience as Head of Revenue in a B2B SaaS startup.
- 3+ years experience in deep tech software companies.
- 3+ years experience in commercial leadership selling B2B with a focus on both SMB/SME and enterprise clients across the globe.
- Proven track record in boosting revenue and making numbers dance.
- Strong technical experience with Hubspot and other business productivity tools.
- Adept at transitioning seamlessly from a strategic level vision to day-to-day tactical commercial operations.
- Creative thinking and data-driven mindset to turn complex data into a fun and easy-to-digest story.
- Experience working in a fast-moving start/scale-up environment with rapid growth and ever-changing direction.
- Strong understanding of digitization projects, AI & ML, Cybersecurity and Identity markets.
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree required.
What we offer in return
- Learning days. You can learn during working hours.
- We encourage the dissemination of knowledge both through internal meetings and by sharing our experiences with the community. Feel free to propose talks, open spaces, workshops, etc.
- Training budget for personal and team formation.
- Free day your birthday.
- Flexible working hours in a remote-first company. However we do have the possibility to attend co-workings in various locations.
- Competitive base salary. Additional year end bonus can be offered based on individual performance and company performance.
- Private medical and dental health insurance.
Alice is a biometric identity verification solution that allows the online onboarding of new clients, reducing identity fraud and maximizing conversion rate. Alice offers a frictionless user’s identity verification in a two-step process: user takes a selfie and captures his ID card, Alce does the rest.
Alice Biometrics, as a spin-off from the R&D Technology Center Gradiant, was born with the mission of developing the best-in-class onboarding identity verification solution that uses Deep-Learning based Face Recognition and Passive Liveness Detection technology.