About the job
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will play a pivotal role in the success of our company by promoting and selling our solutions to customers. This dynamic and multifaceted role involves collaborating with sales and product departments.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable experience marketing B2B software products. As a Product Marketing manager, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented.
Under the support of the Global Head of Marketing and the rest of your teammates, you will:
- Develop a clear and compelling product positioning that sets the product apart from competitors. Craft messaging and value propositions that resonate with B2B customers, highlighting the product's unique benefits.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including product development, sales, and marketing teams, to ensure alignment on product strategy and messaging.
- Provide the sales team with the tools needed to effectively sell the product to B2B customers. Such as sales materials and ongoing support.
- Develop strategies for lead generation and nurturing in the B2B context. Understand the longer and more complex B2B sales cycles and implement tactics to move leads through the sales funnel.
- Maintaining and strengthening customer relationships is vital. B2B product marketers often play a role in account-based marketing (ABM) and customer retention strategies.
- 2+ years experience as Product Marketing Manager in Software B2B startups.
- 3+ years experience in Software B2B Marketing (in Identity Verification market or similar markets is a plus).
- 3+ years experience in deep tech software companies.
- Are passionate about content as a way to add value to customers.
- Comfortable communicating with people from across the business.
- Strong journalistic and customer research skills.
- Experienced with Figma and/or Canva. As well as the Google Suite (GDocs, GSpreadsheet, etc).
- Strong technical experience with Hubspot and other business productivity tools.
- Adept at transitioning seamlessly from a strategic level vision to day-to-day tactical commercial operations.
- A pro-active, self-managing attitude. Keen to take ownership for delivering complex projects, from design to deployment to operation.
- Creative thinking and data-driven mindset to turn complex data into a fun and easy-to-digest story.
- Experience working in a fast-moving start/scale-up environment with rapid growth and ever-changing direction.
- Strong understanding of digitization projects, AI & ML, Cybersecurity and Identity markets.
- Fluency in Spanish and English. French, Italian or Portuguese is a plus.
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree required.
What we offer in return
- Learning days. You can learn during working hours.
- We encourage the dissemination of knowledge both through internal meetings and by sharing our experiences with the community. Feel free to propose talks, open spaces, workshops, etc.
- Training budget for personal and team formation.
- Free day your birthday.
- Flexible working hours in a remote-first company. However we do have the possibility to attend co-workings in various locations.
- Competitive base salary. Additional year end bonus can be offered based on individual performance and company performance.
- Private medical and dental health insurance.
Alice is a biometric identity verification solution that allows the online onboarding of new clients, reducing identity fraud and maximizing conversion rate. Alice offers a frictionless user’s identity verification in a two-step process: user takes a selfie and captures his ID card, Alce does the rest.
Alice Biometrics, as a spin-off from the R&D Technology Center Gradiant, was born with the mission of developing the best-in-class onboarding identity verification solution that uses Deep-Learning based Face Recognition and Passive Liveness Detection technology.